I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, April 26, 2010

Table Top Tuesday - Aloha Bloom


I'm joining Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday


I am so excited this week.  I needed a tea break and I thought I would share with you my news and a pot of tea that blooms.  

First - Can you guess where I am going this Saturday?  Did the Anthuruim Plant give my secret away?  Yes..Yes..Yes.  Maui.  My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday on a warm beach somewhere.  She is going to be on a warm beach and her two girls and I will be with her.  So that is why I am so excited. Packing, finishing up some yard work and doing my favorite thing. Blogging.


This is the perfect tea to prepare me for  my trip to Maui.  Aloha Bloom.  Providing a healthy escape from the stresses of the day.  I need a healthy escape.
 

So now I will sit back and enjoy my tea and think of the sand and the sunsets.
Please link back to Marty's @ A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday and visit the other blogs.
Hope you have enjoyed your visit and please come over to My Cozy Corner again.
I read your comments and I appreciate you for taking the time to leave a comment.
xoxo
Betty

7 comments:

  1. HI Betty! Oh, how lovely! The red flower, I can never remember the name of these, is so beautiful. This is the second time today I've seen blooming tea. I've got to get me some! Everything is so beautiful.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha! What a gorgeous table top and link to your upcoming holiday. I love trying different flavours of tea. I wonder if I could get some Aloha Tea here in the UK? Delicious.

    Thanks for stopping by 3 Sisters, 365!

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lucky for you. I sure wish I was going too. Your tea tray is just gorgeous. It does look so inviting. Love the pretty plant and the tea sounds heavenly. Have a wonderful trip and relax. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about your trip to Maui! I know you'll have a wonderful time with your daughter and granddaughters. The Aloha tea IS perfect -- and the clear teapot is just the one to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried the blooming tea...but it didn't work too well for me. I think it was tired or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty! That's fantastic! I am so happy for you!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic time and take tons of photos! What a great Mothers Day gift!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...