I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Cozy Christmas Table


Hello everyone,
Christmas Eve is in the air. Sweetheart and I are enjoying a  quiet Christmas Day together. Our children are spending time with their children at home. Since Thanksgiving Day I have been with each child and granddaughters on a one on one  basis. Early in November I visited our son in L A. Our middle son and family spent Thanksgiving Day with us, and our sweet daughter graces us with her presence at least twice a week. LOL. In fact, I went to the movies with her and girls tonight. 
  I set a small table by the dining room Christmas tree for a more intimate feeling.  I just think Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a Poinsettia plant.  And when I found the  Lenox Poinsettia napkin rings on clearance last year and then I found the Lenox Poinsettia napkins.  I knew I was in heaven.
A dish lover's dream come true!
The candle light is so amazingly beautiful. 
The table is all decked out with red chargers and Ralph Lauren dinner plate and salad plate.  
The gold rimmed glasses came from my mother's estate
The crystal candle stick holders I've had for 24 years. 
They are Fostoria 'American'  
I have a red runner on the table,  and my frenchy pillows in the chairs.




My silver  flatware is 'Affection' So true for the two of us. 

I hope you enjoy your holiday dinner with family, friends or just with the one you love...
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you have sent my way this past year. I reap many wonderful rewards from blogging. It feeds my soul... 
A BIG THANK YOU!
I'm Linking to:
Make It Pretty Monday
Tuesdays at Our Home
Let's Dish
Centerpiece Wednesday 
Tablescape Thursday
Thank again for visiting
Joyously 
Betty 

7 comments:

  1. I love the red and cream color combination for Christmas. The poinsettia napkin rings are the perfect bling for this beautiful table. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love those napkin rings (and everything else)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Betty! Such a festive table, and those napkins are so pretty! Thanks for linking to Let's Dish, and have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect table for Christmas.Elegant and colorful. Napkins and the napkin rings are beautiful.love the gold rimmed goblets.Truly a cozy Christmas table.Merry Christmas to you...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is just beautiful! I love those poinsettia napkin rings! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tablescape! And I'm drooling over those napkins and poinsettia napkin rings. You've taken some beautiful photos, as well. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, it's so elegant! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...