I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Lights Outside!


Outside Lights in the Country 
Welcome to our home.  
For the past 44 years we have been tweaking and updating our home in the country.  Well, when we first bought our abode, it was 800 square feet. Today it's much more.  On Sunday Sweetheart and I strung the lights and decorated the windows and lamp post. I'm decorating a little slower this year, and blogging as I go along. 
I love the wreaths on the windows. Dollar Tree~Yay!  
 Three Wreaths                                  $3.00
 Three Bows                                        $3.00 
 One Bolt of Red Garland              $1.00         
 Total                                                    $7.00 
We have big colored lights on the house and small white lights on the iron fence.
My Disneyland Inspired Wreath is hanging on the porch.
The sun is setting now. The Pear tree in the back yard with the beautiful Autumn leaves is in its last glory days. 
I'm be showing you our house at night and also our neighbor's yard in a few days. Now off to decorating the living room. 
I linking to:
Thanks for visiting. 
Betty 




2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's fabulous that you got to decorate the outside of your home for so little money. It's looks wonderful! I like the wreaths on the windows. Thank you for sharing at my HOME and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bit of holiday joy and color! I admire those who take the time to do so much decorating! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...