I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fireplace Mantel


Hello everyone, 
Just think, we will be celebrating Christmas Eve next Tuesday. Where did this year go? Yesterday, I finished putting the final  touches on the Christmas tree. And then took some photos for the fireplace mantel.
This year's theme is Silver and Gold. I visited the DT for the ornaments and Ta-Da a glittery mantel. 
I'm still using the same basic elements for my Holiday mantel.
Gold framed mirror with the silver and gold bow and ornaments.
Last year's theme was a Musical fireplace mantel. Go Here 

As you all know I  love my cloches.
 I added three cloches and my favorite gold mercury trees.  They are so elegant. I have lighted garland along the back of the mantel and  I tucked my cloches around the garland.
The gold and silver cloches sparkle night and day.
The reindeer are prancing thru the greenery enjoying a glorious time on the fireplace mantel.
My little frenchy treasure from my visit to the lavender field has had a spot on the mantel since September.  I've also kept the brass candle stick holders in the same place too. I've only changed the color of the flowers and the color of the candles. To see the morph. GO Here
I was so inspired by the simple way the different textures of the silver and gold ornaments added to the sparkle of the season. 
Hoping you are have a joyous time during this busy holiday season.  I will be back soon with more decorations.
Linking to:
Inspire Me
The Scoop
Return to Loveliness
Wow Us Wednesday 
Holiday Mantel Party
Thanks for visiting
Betty 

5 comments:

  1. Retirement definitely helps in the Christmas decorating department. This is my first Christmas with time on my hands and all of my decorating finished and I am loving it.

    Everything at your house looks wonderful and ready for Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantel looks so pretty and so was last years! I haven't thought about Christmas Eve being so close. I guess having it on a Tuesday is goofing me up! I better wrap up what little I have to wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from a link I followed on A Delightsome Life. Your mantle is so pretty! I love the cloches. They are on my wish list. Elizabeth from www.BeautyObserved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...