I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Paperwhites


Hello everyone, 
A few weeks ago I found a thrifty deal ($4.99) at Walmart. A package of Paperwhite bulbs. In the box was a plastic pot, a disk of compressed soil and four bulbs.
I soaked the soil disk for about 30 minutes, and then I placed the four bulbs in the soil and put the plastic pot into my Frenchy planter. 
Today I was so happy to see the four bulbs blooming. 
They are so fragrant in my kitchen. I've found from experience that a small pot of four paperwhite bulbs in a small pot smells just sweetly enough.  

Hope you're enjoying this Holiday Season.
Each day I'm inspired by the beauty of the fabulously decorated blogs.
Thanks for visiting me, as I joyously blog my Holiday posts.
Linking to:
Fall into Fall
Outdoor Wednesday  
Thursday Favorite Things
Home and Garden 
Home
Open House Party
Betty 

4 comments:

  1. Betty, your paperwhites are lovely and I really like the pot you have them tucked into. Makes a beautiful presentation in your home. Thank you for sharing at my HOME and have a wonderful week.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pure joy.
    Beautifully potted and a rich gift in return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I tried paperwhites once...they grew fast and tall...but never bloomed! I was pretty disappointed. I do want to try again...but this year I have faux! Your's are beautiful! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy the blooms!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just in the wrong part of the country - I have been looking for deals on these! They look beautiful. I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...