I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013 A Year in Review


2013 A Year in Review 
Click on the month for a complete view of the post. Happy New Year!
June  

July 
August
September
October

November
 December
Thanks for visiting.
Linking to:
Setting for Four Top Ten Post of 2013
Joyously 
Betty 

  • I had a fabulous time blogging this year. I expect 2014 will even more enjoyable. Sweetheart and I have some fun activities planned and I will be sharing our journey with all of you. 





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful review. I enjoyed clicking back for a complete look.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so stunning. I look forward to 2014. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun strolling down memory lane. Some beautiful posts.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you recapped one post each month. You should do a calendar. January is my very favorite because I am such a blue and white lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from Mosaic Monday,,, you have some beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful recap. I'm a dish and table setting lover so these all spoke to me...
    Coming here from Mosaic Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice look back at some beautiful tablescapes.
    Happy New Year.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. You set some lovely tablescapes, Betty. It's always fun to have a look back. Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New year.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your review and those hydrangeas are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...